- Enjoy scenic views of Oak Creek Canon and Wilson Mountain.
- Hike to Sedona’s highest summit via Wilson Mountain Trail.
- Explore the canyon and Oak Creek along Huckaby Trail.
Why should I drive the Midgely Bridge Scenic Drive?
Just a short distance from uptown, Midgely Bridge offers scenic views of Oak Creek Canyon and provides access to the creek if you want to go explore.
Where does the Midgely Bridge Scenic Drive begin and end?
From Uptown, drive north on Hwy 89a. Midgely Bridge is 1.4 miles up the road.
How long does the Midgely Bridge Scenic Drive take to drive?
The drive takes about 5 minutes, you can park west of the Bridge to get out and take pictures or go for a hike into the canyon.
What will I see along the way?
- Once at Midgely Bridge you will have a great view of the mouth of Oak Creek Canyon
- To the west of the bridge is Wilson Mountain; a hiking trail begins just next to the parking lot.
- Another fun trail is Huckaby Trail, which takes you under Midgely Bridge to Oak Creek.