What are the Top 5 Wedding venues in Sedona?
- Merry Go Round Rock: Say “I do” atop this high Sedona vista with breathtaking red rock views at sunset.
- Cathedral Rock: Nature’s outdoor church right near the water makes for a beautiful wedding backdrop.
- Chapel at Tlaquepaque: The traditional bell tower will ring as you celebrate your special day in this beautiful Spanish-style chapel in the heart of Sedona.
- Rancho de Los Lagos: Have a peaceful lakeside ceremony surrounded by tall Oak and Cottonwood trees and amazing red rock views.
- Hot Air Balloon Wedding: Drift into the sunset in a beautiful airborne ceremony high above Sedona’s scenic dreamscape.
How can I obtain a marriage license?
Obtaining an Arizona marriage license for your Sedona wedding is quick and hassle free.
You and your spouse-to-be will need to go to the Clerk of Court’s Office together to apply for a marriage license.
There is a $72 dollar application fee.
The license is usually processed within 15-20 minutes.
The license is valid anywhere in Arizona for 1 year from the date of issue.
You will need two witnesses (at least 18 years of age) to witness the wedding and sign the marriage license.
Clerk of Superior Court- Flagstaff
- Location: 200 N. San Francisco Street Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Phone: (928) 779-6535
Clerk of Superior Court- Verde Valley
- Location: 3505 W. Hwy. 260, Suite 102 Camp Verde, AZ 86322
- Phone: (928) 567-7741
For more information visit http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/marlic.asp