What can I do/see at Out of Africa Wildlife Park?
The park offers multiple exhibits, shows, and tours for you to get acquainted with over 100 different animals from all over the world.
- Take a ride through the park’s Wildlife Preserve and see lions, tigers, wolves, and hyena.
- Come along on the guided African Bush Safari and get close and personal with zebras, ostrich, giraffes, and more.
- Accompany the animal caretaker’s on a Predator Feed, and watch the lions and tiger enjoy their dinner.
- Tiger Splash is a unique performance in which tigers and their caretakers interact and play.
- Interact with Boas, Pythons, and Anacondas at the park’s Giant Snake Show.
Where is Out of Africa Wildlife Park?
The park is located about 30 minutes from Sedona in Camp Verde.
From Sedona, drive about 12 miles south on Hwy 89a toward Cottonwood. Turn left onto Hwy 260 and drive for 3 miles. Turn left at Cherry Rd, and then right on N. Commonwealth Dr. to the park entrance.
3505 Camp Verde Bridgeport Highway
Camp Verde, AZ
When is Out of Africa Wildlife Park open?
Open daily 9:30am-5:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
How much does Out of Africa Wildlife Park cost?
- Adults: $36
- Seniors (65 ): $34
- Veterans/Active Military: $22
- Youth (3-12): $20
- Children (under 3): Free
Who can I call if I have more questions?