What can I do/see at the Sedona Heritage Museum?
- Mission: The Sedona Heritage Museum aims to research, preserve, and teach the history of Sedona and its pioneers, focusing on the period from 1876 to present.
- Building: The Museum is located in the original home of Walter and Ruth Jordan, who were some of the original pioneers to the area.
- Exhibits: Interesting museum exhibits include a Movies Made in Sedona, Life the Real Cowboys, The Schnebly Family, and a US Forest Service exhibit.
- Apple Packing Shed: The Apple Packing Shed houses many of the original tools and equipment used to harvest the apple orchards in Sedona.
- Gift Shop: At the gift shop, you will find local art and crafts, jewelry, and other fun souvenirs.
Where is the Sedona Heritage Museum?
735 Jordan Road
Sedona, AZ 86336
From the intersection of Hwy 89a and Hwy 179, drive north on Hwy 89a, turn left on Jordan Road, museum is on the left.
When is the Sedona Heritage Museum open?
Open daily from 11am-3pm.
How much does the Sedona Heritage Museum cost?
Admission is $5 per person.
Who can I call if I have more questions?