What can I do/see in Uptown Sedona?
- Museums: Discover how Sedona came to be the place it is today at the Sedona Heritage Museum or take an art class at the Sedona Art Center.
- Shops: Whether you are looking for a gift for someone special or your own personal Sedona memento, there is a large selection of clothing boutiques, souvenir shops, new age stores, and specialty shops to satisfy all your shopping needs.
- Galleries: There are a number of art galleries to stroll about in Uptown Sedona; from Native American arts and crafts to modern local art, you’ll be sure to find something that interests you.
- Tours: Uptown Sedona is where you will find the majority of guided tours in Sedona. Take a ride on the Sedona Trolley, a historical walking tour, or perhaps a pink Jeep tour around Red Rock Country.
- Restaurants: Grab a bite to eat during your Uptown exploration at one of the many cafes or restaurants located in the heart of town.
Where is Uptown Sedona?
Uptown Sedona is located along Hwy 89 north, beginning at the intersection of Hwy 89a and Hwy 179.
When is Uptown Sedona open?
Shops, galleries, museums, and other establishments have varying hours.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Red Rock Ranger District: (928) 282-4119